Knowing how to order custom designed clothing and accessories can be confusing but not at Broken Arrow - it's easy! Below is a simple step-by-step guide of how to order and how we make your customized garments.
- Use our easy-to-use online catalog and quote system to find and price what you are looking for. Once you have found what you want, click the Start Order button. From there you will be asked to enter your information, and a customer service representative will contact you within one business day to begin processing your order.
- Next, you will need to upload your artwork. Go to our Art Upload Utility page to send us your designs. Don't have artwork? No worries! Let us know what you need help designing and our experienced and talented art department will create it!
- Place your order using one of these three options:
- EMAIL: Drop us a line and let us know what you need. A Customer Service Representative will take care of your needs promptly. If you have a quote number from our Online Quote System, please reference it so we can have a head start on what you are looking at.
- PHONE: Call one of our helpful customer service representatives to place your order. Call toll free at 1.800.810.4692 or 515.251.6999. Our showroom hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm Central Standard Time.
- IN PERSON: We'd love to see you! Our showroom is located at 4133 Merle Hay Road (across from the Burlington Coat Factory) in Des Moines, Iowa 50310. Our showroom hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm Central Standard Time.
- Artwork is sent to you! Generally artwork is ready within 24 hours or less.
- Approve your art online or submit any changes you would like to have made.
- Once your artwork is approved, your order will be printed or sewn within six business days and shipped to you the next day.